Monday, April 23, 2012

16 Forever

My favorite band of the moment is Tokio Hotel! If you don't know them they are basically a punk rock band from Germany, when they started the four members were ranging from 12 to 14. Bill is the lead singer and his Identical twin brother Tom plays guitar, Georg is the bassist and Gustav plays the drums. They originally only sang in German as that was the only language they new, but now they have albums in English as well. 
Aside from there music they are also know for Bills Kaulitz' hair and overall style. I think a lot of people were drawn to the band because of how cute they where when they where young and how good looking the Kaulitz twins where when they where teens. Bill always had a very cool look about him, some people think he looks very androgynous or pretty, but he had a very punk rock style. Tom was very influenced by German Hip Hop and you can tell by the way he dressed.

 Now they are 23 and they haven't totally changed styles but Bill has definitely altered his a little.
He has probably had 10 different hair styles since he was 15, first the short spiky hair, long spiky hair, dreadlocks, corn rows, a mohawk kind of thing, but his hair has always been black, he always used to wear punk rock clothes, he had a few tattoos and an eyebrow and a tongue piercing and he wore eyeliner, now he took the make-up off, has short blond hair, lots of tattoos and facial piercings, and he is really into fashion.
(before)
(2012)
    Its almost hard to recognize him now, and I wish sooo much he would change his style back, I absolutely loved him with his hair in the first picture. I thought he was sooo cool looking and cute and I really wish he still looked like that. I still love their music and the band but I don't really like how bill looks anymore. What do you think? I now that he likes how he looks now and every ones style changes a bit when they grow up, but I feel like its not even him anymore. Is it wrong to want him to change back even though he is happier now? I wish he could have stayed cute and 16 forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment