Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Favorites

  I have a few posts on hear about my opinion on different things but I realised I never really had a post to tell you what songs and albums I love.  Maybe you dont really care, but if you do these are some of my favorites.
       Bands
- KISS
-Bon Jovi
-Alice Cooper
-Aerosmith

      Songs
-Love Gun
-Bad Medicine
-Livin on a Prayer
-Dream On
-Walk This Way
-Rock N Roll All Night
-Born to be my Baby
-I Stole Your Love
-Lay your Hands on Me
-Cherry Pie
-Smokin in the Boys Room
-Feed My Frankenstien
-Cold Ethyl
-Rock of Ages
-Pour Some Sugar On Me
-Do You Love Me
-God of Thunder
-Talk to Me
-Heavens on Fire
-Shout It Out Loud

  Thats my four favorite bands and my top 20 songs. They arent all in order and I probably missed some of them, it's really hard to take all the songs I like and put them into a top 20, but I think this is it.
   Do you like any of them? Do you think I missed any really great songs? If you don't know any of them you should definantley look them up, and I would like to hear your top songs too, if you want to post them.

2 comments:

  1. Darcey's favourites are Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. Are you into them too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I think they are cool, I really like run to the hills by Iron Maiden.

    ReplyDelete